Sheet metal parts are sheet metal parts, that is, CNC punching machine can be processed by stamping, bending, drawing and other means. A general definition is the parts with constant thickness during the process. Correspondingly, casting parts, forging parts, machined parts and so on. Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. For example, making use of plate to make chimneys, iron buckets, oil tank oil pot, ventilation pipe, big head of elbow, round place, funnel shape and so on. The main working procedure is cutting, bending and buckle edge, bending forming, welding, riveting and so on. It needs certain geometric knowledge. Sheet metal parts are sheet metal parts, that is, parts that can be processed by means of stamping, bending, and stretching. A general definition is the parts of the same thickness in the process. The relative is the casting parts, the forging parts, the machined parts, etc., for example, the iron shell outside the car is the sheet metal parts, and some cupboards made of stainless steel. It is also a sheet metal piece.
Shenzhen metal processing plant believes that the most important three steps in sheet metal processing are cutting, punching, cutting and folding.
The features of high quality sheet metal processing:
1. the smoothness of poor quality sheet metal parts needs to be adjusted.
2. there is only 0.3mm in the gap between the first grade sheet metal parts and the original vehicle.
3. the hole position of poor quality sheet metal parts will not be aligned and need to be re drilled.
4. high quality sheet metal parts need to be manufactured by machine. The solder joints and trimming are smooth without rough edges.
5. high quality sheet metal parts are very particular about baking process, requiring uniform weight, strong adhesion and good waterproof and oxidation resistance.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金 加工