Where is the difference between sheet metal processing and CNC laser cutting?
In metal stamping and other industries, we often hear sheet metal processing and CNC laser cutting in Shenzhen. So what is the difference between them? Which is superior and inferior? Let's take a look at it today.
Sheet metal processing has been very prominent in recent years, especially in the manufacture of electronic products. Sheet metal processing in the metal industry is not inferior, especially in recent years, the domestic automobile manufacturing industry has been developed. Sheet metal processing has contributed a lot to the manufacture of the outer shell of the automobile. Now the product shell is basically made of plastic, all processed by sheet metal, with good strength and long service life. There are many applications in the field of metal application, which represents the wide application of metal sheet metal processing, such as the shell of the electric box, the shell of the electric cabinet, the shell of the mechanical equipment almost all made of metal, and the sheet metal processing has the extraordinary achievement in it.
Which industries need sheet metal processing? This is a good question.
Every industry has its professional terms, and the sheet metal processing industry is no exception. There are 25 of the following.
(6) cut angle: refers to the process of using the mould to remove the workpiece angle on the punch or hydraulic press.
(7) bending: the process of forming a workpiece from a bending machine.
(8) forming: refers to the process of using a mold on a common punch or other equipment to deform the workpiece.
(9) shear material: refers to the material through the shearing machine to obtain rectangular workpiece process.
(10) blanking: refers to the process of workpiece cutting through LASER or CNC punching.
(1) press riveting: the process of pressing the rivet nut, rivet screw or pressing rivet nut tightly on the workpiece by press or hydraulic press.
(2) riveting: the first step is to bore the workpiece first, then press the rivet nut firmly on the workpiece with a punch or hydraulic press.
(3) drawing mother: refers to the adoption of a similar riveting process. The process of connecting the rivet nut (POP) and other connectors firmly to the workpiece by means of a pull gun.
(4) riveting: the process of drawing two or more than two pieces of work together with a rivet gun as a tool.
(5) riveting: the process of connecting two or more workpiece face to face with rivets. If the riveting head is riveted, it is necessary to bore the workpiece first.
What challenges do you face?
At present, the domestic sheet metal processing industry occupies an important position in the domestic machinery manufacturing. At present, the sheet metal processing in China can only be self-sufficient, and the production output is relatively low. Technological backwardness is a common problem in China's sheet metal processing industry. Apart from being introduced from abroad, there is no innovation.
Almost all industries now have the application of sheet metal processing, which is inextricably linked to our lives. With the introduction of laser cutting technology in the sheet metal processing industry, the domestic sheet metal processing has been improved. At present, the domestic sheet metal processing industry is facing the challenge of many varieties, small batch, customization, high quality and short delivery.
Difference between laser cutting and sheet metal processing
The shell of electronic products is produced by sheet metal processing technology.
Whether the shell of the electronic product is metal or plastic, sheet metal processing technology can be used to produce satisfactory products. Moreover, with the input of sheet metal processing technology, the shell of the electronic products produced is more beautiful and more efficient. In view of the current electronic product shell Market, the most concern is probably the mobile phone shell. In fact, the scope of the electronic products is very wide, such as power amplifier, electric box, electric cabinet, advertising machine are all electronic products, their shell making use sheet metal processing technology. Laser cutting technology
Nowadays, the shell of electronic products is almost made of plastic, and in the process of making electronic shell, there are not only sheet metal processing but also laser cutting technology. What is the use of laser cutting technology in the manufacture of plastic electronic products?
We can use laser cutting technology for marking, saving plastic mold investment, plastic laser cutting process does not need molds, save a lot of time and reduce production costs. In addition, the use of laser cutting, flat cut, do not need to re process.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金 激光切割加工 激光切割